Monday, July 20, 2015

Maldives: My second home

The hardest word to say, is by saying goodbye to a place you considered second home.





A place where I hold on to my dreams, a place where I have gained friends, a place where I enjoyed travelling in other resorts, and a place wherein I will cherish every moment until I grow old.

My journey never ends here. Second thoughts still lingered on my mind. Life has twist and turn.

But, I entrusted it to the Lord all of my decisions in life. I cannot do this alone without Him.
I just believe in myself I can go through with this.






I cherished all the moments.

Anantara, Maldives

Anantara Veli

Angsana Velavaru

Angsana Velavaru (In-Ocean Villa)

Banyan Tree- Vabbinfaru

Chaaya Dhonveli

Jumeirah Vittaveli, overlooking Lagoon Suites

Jumeirah Vittaveli, Lagoon Villas

Komandoo Resort- Water Villas

Kuredu Resort- Extended Sandbank

Paradise Resort- The Pool

Taj- Exotica- view from President's suite

Taj Exotica- arrival jetty

Taj-Exotica

Velassaru Resort, at the beach side

Male, Maldives

Male, Maldives




No comments:

Post a Comment