Sunday, October 9, 2011

It takes time to heal

Love what makes the world go round. People have their own way of showing off what love is.
We love our parents, siblings, and friends. In other relationship like opposite sex, the degree of expressing one's love is far from being a friend only.

It takes two to tango as the saying goes. Both partners must exert effort for them to have a successful relationship. I don't want to sound philosophical here or sour graping with my past relationship.

I tend to forget everything about him that was three years ago. Now I had moved on and prioritized my goals and interest.  I don't want to dwell to those bitter memories.The wounds  in my heart were already healed.

After we broke-up, I spent more time at work, read inspirational books and jammed with my friends' houses.

At last I gained freedom. I never encountered suitors after that. Though my friends gave some textmates, it didn't work out.

One of my colleagues, teased me of being choosy. She said if I will continue that kind of  attitude, I will turn to be an old maiden.

I'm not that choosy type. It's really hard to force yourself to enter into a new relationship unprepared.
Time passed by like a wind, unknowingly I reached this age still single.

Due to persuasion of my friends, I joined dating websites. Friends online come and go. Some were ill-mannered others were nice.

So I keep on selecting and deleting unwanted friends. One day, I met this guy in one of dating sites. Getting to know each other like that. Maybe what I felt toward him is just an infatuation.
I like his voice and sense of humor, especially his wit. He's  full of wisdom and I learned small things from him.

I realized LIKE is different from LOVE.
I asked myself, "Am I starting to fall into his charm?"
I knew from the very start, catching his attention wasn't easy. Because lots of women is aiming to win his heart.

I really don't know what happened. I received a message saying he found his true love.
I was teary-eyed that time. My bruised ego was affected. I was really hurt.
He unfriend me and I got his point.  He didn't want me to mess things up and intrude to his new relationship.
For whatever reasons, I just respected him.

At present upon writing this article, I'm still searching for my lifetime partner.

Life must go on for me. Maybe someday, I gonna meet the guy of my dream. My knight in a shining armor.
A man who respects and accepts me for who and what I am.
A man who will defend and fight for me. And lastly, a kind, caring,responsible and loving man who loves me unconditionally and the people around me.                                                                                                    

These pictures copied from tagged.com. Captions are originally created.

Blooming roses, connotes new life

Two hearts beat as one for better or worst situation

Someone who will be there for me

Sealed kiss for eternity

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! very touching.
    I agree with the saying "LOve is just a word until you find someone that gives it definition" So so true!

    ReplyDelete